INTERNATIONAL PROJECT 543946 TEMPUS-1-2013-1-ES-TEMPUS-JPHES
“Support for Vocational Training in Sustainable Forestry — SUSFOR”
SUSFOR project supports the creation of system of learning throughout life (LLL — life long learning) in the field of sustainable forest management in the universities of Russia and Moldova.
SUSFOR — Improving teaching capacities in universities of Russia and Moldova for purposes of learning throughout life.
SUSFOR — Development of training programs in the field of sustainable forestry-based modular curricula in the system of "learning throughout life" and LLL-training.
SUSFOR — Effective project management, dissemination and sustainability of the project.
- University of Lleida (Spain)
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (Vienna, Austria)
- University of Eastern Finland (Joensuu, Finland)
- Buryat State Agricultural Academy (Ulan-Ude, Russia)
- Alecu Russo State University of Balti (Balti, Moldova)
- State Agrarian University of Moldova (Kishinev, Moldova)
- Saint-Petersburg State Forest Technical University (Saint-Petersburg, Russia)
- Moscow State Forest University (Moscow, Russia)
- Forest Sciences Centre of Catalonia (Solsona, Spain)
- Republican Forestry Agency (Ulan-Ude, Russia)