- The report about SUSFOR seminar on 23–28 July, Chisinau, Moldova.
- The information about seminar on 23–26 July, 2015, Chisinau, Moldova.
- Train-the-trainer seminar held at the BSAA in June 29-30, 2015 in the framework of TEMPUS project ”Support to vocational training in sustainable forestry: lifelong learning approach” was focused on delivering knowledge, experience and skills gained by trainers during their training in EU partner Universities. Participants represented rather a heterogeneous group of faculty, civil servants and students. Altogether there were 19 teachers, 2 civil servants and 9 Master students. European members of consortium were represented by Prof. Jordi Camprodon and a researcher Elena Goriz from Centre for forestry research of Catalonia.
- From 6th to 18th October, 2014. The Trainer training course was held in University of Lleida and Forest Science Centre of Catalonia. The aim of the trainer training course in Lleida (UdL and CTFC partners) was that during the study visit selected teachers would work closely with their European counterparts. During the activity, the teachers discussed in cooperation with the EU experts a precise module structure and collected the necessary teaching contents that will be used when preparing written teaching material. Report
- 25 September 2014. On-line meeting of local working groups on the Tempus Project “Support to vocational education in the field of sustainable forestry through a system of learning throughout life LLL”. Participants: representatives of the universities of Spain, Austria, Finland, Moldova, Russia.
- 7–11 July 2014 The workshop on Didactics and modern methods of teaching adults was held in Buryat state Academy of agriculture named after V. R. Philippov, Ulan-Ude, Russia. Minutes, Workshop program.
- 6–12 July 2014 Workshop on methodology (Ulan-Ude, Russia). Presentations.
- 3-4 March 2014 The kick-off meeting for the creation of local working groups of the PROJECT was held in Spain at University of Lleida. The materials of the meeting are in Seminars , Gallery and Publications.